Colon (large intestine) and Rectum
Pancreas, Bile Ducts, Pancreatic Duct and Gallbladder
Small Bowel (small intestine)
Upper Gastrointestinal Tract
Is is the treatment of diseases of gastrointestinal tract including Pancreatic diseases.
Most Common Diseases
- Hepatitis A virus can be transmitted several ways, such as:
- Eating food handled by someone with the virus who doesn't thoroughly wash his or her hands after using the
- Drinking contaminated water
- Eating raw shellfish from water polluted with sewage
- Being in close contact with a person who's infected — even if that person has no signs or symptoms
- Having sex with someone who has the virus
- Nausea and vomiting
- Abdominal pain or discomfort, especially in the area of your liver on your right side beneath your lower ribs
- Clay-colored bowel movements
- Loss of appetite
- Low-grade fever
- Dark urine
- Joint pain
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice)
Extended Shortcodes Pack
Cmsmasters' custom WordPress theme admin panel includes a Super Extended Shortcodes pack for sophisticated content formatting and improved presentation. The widest collection of useful widgets allow you to improve your website’s interaction with visitors, bringing its functionality to a new level.
You can drag’n’drop content parts across through the website page with a handy WYSIWYG Content Composer, as well as easily edit their appearance, insert featured blocks, sliders, tables, various media etc. with one click. Create your custom pre-saved layout templates to use them over and over again. It is intuitive to use even for an amateur.