Before and after Cataract Surgery?
Medicines to take prior to Cataract Operation
Medicines to take after the Operation
How to come prepared for a Gastroscopy?
- Overnight fasting after 12 midnight.
- Hypertension tablet , epilepsy tablet or asthma pump ( wherever applicable) should be taken with a sip of water at 6 AM.
- To reach hospital at 9 AM with all past reports or file and one relative
How to come prepared for a Colonoscopy?
- 'Peglec' (available at pharmacy) to be consumed with two liters of water from 6:30-8:30 am and nothing thereafter.
- Morning at 6 am tea allowed with blood pressure tablet
- To come to hospital after passing 5 toilet at 10:30 am with reports of cbc, s creat and s Hiv .pls bring all reports and a relative for the appointment . Any drug or asthma pump used by patient should be brought also .